Monday 31 January 2011

.....and no idea.


Attended the best kept surprise, surprise parties in the history of suprise parties. I had the risky job of taking the main man for a pint before heading to where everyone was waiting. My orders were to get him to the pub by 9. All went well with my side of the deception. The only slight error that may have betrayed my ruse was that I realised I was drinking to a timeframe that, for him didn't exist, he didn't spot it though. Apart from that, my powers of acting and mainly his girlfriend's phoone call got him to the pub on time. With great relief on my part, a perfectly executed 'suprise' by the friends on family sealed it, and kicked off the night. His surprise was absolute....or he is a better actor than me...perfectly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment