Monday 28 March 2011

Back in Front of the Camera

Framing the Shot- Soho


Spent 12 hours on Saturday filming a short film for my mate Joe Meegan. It is the first acting I have done for about 2 years so I was excited/nervous going into the day. I can't say too much about the script till the film is finished but I think it is really good. The crew was great and the only real snag was the day  that we filmed on. It was the same day as the March against Cuts. This meant that helicopters were permanently in the air making sound recording a real issue.   


The real hero of the day was Jamie though. He spent hours wrapped in bin liners, boiling hot, and then had the bone shattering contrast of lying on cold cobbles. He was a true pro and there wasn't a murmur of complaint. Oh, and another mention should go to Sophie whose excellent food kept us all going. I loved the lemon and poppyseed cake. 


One scene left to shoot in the next couple of weeks.....I can't wait. 



No comments:

Post a Comment