Wednesday 2 February 2011

Court short..less

The day started with a game of squash with Hacker Jack Rowley. The quality of play varied wildly but we are both competitive so it was well fought. Jack's mind games of leaving me waiting and booking two different courts over the time we were playing didn't throw me..much, and I grasped victory. Squash is a game that is daunting to start, especially at 8:30 in the morning. It is going to be exhausting and frustrating and rarely fun. I always find it a better memory than experience.

I am hoping to play again on Friday


What I don't intend on repeating on Friday is forgetting clean boxers to change into. I realised this horror post shower. A short but uncomfortable trip to Sports Direct (I miss our old office off Oxford St and it's quality pant purveyors) plus £4.99 and I was in possession of two pairs of navy Londsale cotton boxers. I have a friend who never wears boxers.

He must be a button fly man.

No comments:

Post a Comment