Tuesday 15 February 2011

Inspired by the Uninspiring

 Shepherds Bush, September 2003.AB and I on our first night in the flat.




Busy weekend just gone.. Saturday was spent with the Tom watching the 6 nations. England and Wales won so we both were happy enough. Tom and I have watched the England v Wales match up 9 of the last 10 years and it reminds of of University days in the Social Bar. Sunday I met friends to watch the Ireland game (they lost a close game to France). I thought it was best to watch it in a Irish bar, Waxy O'Conners, and get used to being surrounded by green shirts. Left shortly after kick off to head to the Butlers for a Sunday lunch. 


After a great meal (including the best carrots I have had) and wine, talk moved to me moving. That of course led to reminiscing about moving here in the first place. When Andy and I moved here we know only a couple of people between us and we had no idea what living here was going to be like or for how long it would  be for. All we knew was that we were both in drama schools and it was going to be exciting.. and it has been. I might write about that next. 


Not the most inspiring post I've written but it has reminded me of a few things I do want to write about. It hasn't been a waste! 



No comments:

Post a Comment