Wednesday 23 February 2011

Update

What have I been up to?

Well, not enough. 

Monday 

I flew back back to England early in the morning. 30 min delay and was kindly woken by a fellow passenger when my train arrived to Liverpool st. Straight to work. I then met up with HS to chat about our impending best man duties for his brother and our esteemed lead singer MS. This meeting happened at  the equidistant venue to our workplaces The Angel.  Not the best Sam Smiths but good enough. Talked about everything but best man duties and will have to meet again. 

Tuesday

Work and then home. Failed miserably to do anything interesting. 

Wednesday (Today)

Press up app day. Press ups done 7-7-8-8-7. Found the last set tough. I am not sure if I mentioned it before but the aim is to do 50 in one go. 

Got into work to play JR at squash and avenge last weeks defeat that I conveniently had no time to write about. I arrived to JR telling me that the office (containing our rackets) had been double locked and we couldn't get in.. There was nothing for it and we went for a fry up at Wrights. Sausage, bacon, beans, chips and a tea for £3.75. 

I also need a haircut.

1 comment:

  1. sam smiths is bad beer but the fry up seems to be good value

    ReplyDelete